AUTOTRUCK CLUB

THE CLUB FOR SMALL INDUSTRIAL / HORTICULTURAL TRUCKS LISTER, MERCURY, WRIGLEY, WRIGLEY UNION, BONSER, MARTIN, GEEST ETC.

MERCURY TRUCK & TRACTOR CO. LTD

The earliest reference to Mercury Tractors is in a brochure published by a firm named Bramco (1920) Ltd of Coventry, by 1932 the company had relocated to Gloucester and production continued at Gloucester until 1964 when Mercury were taken over by Dennis Brothers and production moved to Guildford. Following the takeover the trucks were badged as Dennis Mercury until 1972 when The Mercury Truck & Tractor Co Ltd was sold to Marshalls of Halifax Ltd, following the takeover the trucks were badged as Reliance Mercury.