AUTOTRUCK CLUB

THE CLUB FOR SMALL INDUSTRIAL / HORTICULTURAL TRUCKS LISTER, MERCURY, WRIGLEY, WRIGLEY UNION, BONSER, MARTIN, GEEST ETC.

RELIANCE TRUCKS

Circa 1935 Reliance Trucks formed as part of Redshaw Lister Woollen Machinery Co in Heckmondwike Yorkshire, Reliance built a variety of Industrial Vehicles of three and four wheeled configuration. In 1956 Reliance was bought by Marshalls (Halifax) Group, Marshalls were principally Quarry owners and Pre-Cast Concrete Manufacturers who owned a subsidiary company called Halifax Tool Company manufacturers of Rock Drilling Machinery and Reliance was purchased to gain extra fabrication facility, Reliance ran alongside Halifax Tool Company and in the late 1960's the trucks were badged as Halco - Reliance. We do not have any pictures of preserved Reliance Trucks but we know of a few that are about, if anyone has pictures we would appreciate a copy.