AUTOTRUCK CLUB

THE CLUB FOR SMALL INDUSTRIAL / HORTICULTURAL TRUCKS LISTER, MERCURY, WRIGLEY, WRIGLEY UNION, BONSER, MARTIN, GEEST ETC.

FORUM

Forum Home > Wrigley / Geest & other Villiers powered trucks > wrigley autotruck

jeep france

hello to every one i am in the process of rebuilding a wrigleys and looking for the badge that fixes on the front bumper .

it is about 7in long and 3.5in wide .it is fixed by 6 drive screws .i dont know if its cast or pressed out of a sheet of tin.i would buy a complete bumper or just the badge. or if someone has one to lend so i can coppy it.

thanks all for looking at his post ...martyn....

November 26, 2014 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jayne&charlie

Hi hey are pressed tin !!! 

We have two trucks one had rusted away the other i have saved by cripping the bottom but its so thin the script is the same as that on the upper chain cover if this helps i can do you a rubbing of the plate if it will help 

--
November 29, 2014 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeep france

jayne&charlie at November 29, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Hi hey are pressed tin !!! 

We have two trucks one had rusted away the other i have saved by cripping the bottom but its so thin the script is the same as that on the upper chain cover if this helps i can do you a rubbing of the plate if it will help 

hi. thanks but dont know if a rubbing would help copy it also need chain cover so will need 2 badges could poss have some cast if i had one as pattern if i dont manage to get one i will get back to you 

thanking you for your time martyn.....

November 29, 2014 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.